Home / Application Form

Application Form

blue_logo_cellClick for application.

Attention Minors-Ages 18 and younger-Please do not fill out this application-Have one of your parents fill it out.  I will call your parent and go over the application with them.   Once I know I have their approval, then we can talk further and I will answer any questions that you may have.  It’s important for me to know that your parents are on board every step of the way.

Some entire states do not allow gliders which include California, Pennsylvania, Hawaii and Alaska. Regional areas of the country that ban the ownership of sugar gliders are St. Paul, MN; ALL 5 boroughs of NY—Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island (you are fine if you have an address in Upstate NY or Long Island). Also, the city limits of Sedalia, MO and within the city limits of Salt Lake City, UT. It’s your responsibility to make sure the area that you live in, legally allows ownership of exotic pets. If I happen to know your area has a ban, I cannot sell to you.


States that require permits for ownership are New Jersey and New Mexico.  Please contact your State Fish and Game for the applications.

Here is the application you must fill out first, if you live in New Jersey:


Here is the application form to fill out if you live in New Mexico:


Sugar Gliders are Marsupials, and they are illegal in all 5 boroughs of NYC.


If you live on Long Island or Upstate New York, I can sell to you.

You may need to contact me for information on the applications, if you plan on purchasing from me.  I will be glad to help.