Lunar Wheel. 11.5 inch diameter with cage mount. Black and Baby Blue.
Introducing, The Lunar Wheel.
- Designed by a graphics designer, with the input of an experienced breeder.
- The wheels are very safe. They have no axle (for tail-safe running), and glide very smoothly.
- The back of the wheel and the track are one solid piece.
- No more attempting to line up a wheel track with two slots. You no longer have a separate track that can slip out of the wheel and injure your glider while running.
- Sealed bearings will last a long time, and provide a smooth running experience.
- The fronts of the wheels are removable so that you may change out the cover.
- There is a solidly made cap covering the hardware on the inside of the wheel, to keep toes safe.
- The inside track is ribbed for them to grip easily while running.
- It is light weight and can easily be washed in warm, soapy dishwater in your sink.
- The wheels measures 11.5 inches in diameter. Perfect for either a growing joey or a full sized adult.
- The wheel is mounted to the side of your cage with a wheel mount with a good grip, that will not come loose and fall, injuring your glider.
- Wheels were tested and approved by the gliders at My Little Sugar Glider.
Color is Black and Baby Blue.