These are shipping containers that are very sturdy and are used by labs to ship sterile animals one time to a lab, and then they can no longer use them. They are totally safe to take our pets in. Each one is cleaned and sterilized before it is shipped to you. Can be used over and over. More sturdy than the average cat carrier.
Use them for transport home from the breeder, or for shipping your own animals if you are a breeder.
Multi crate breeder pricing is available.
Here are the specifics:
- User-friendly lid with clear windows for easy inspection during transit
- Superior airflow through openings on two sides and lid
- Sonic-welded filter
- Partition insert for dividing container into two compartments as needed
- All plastic construction—no staples or wires
- Ideal size for packing and unpacking mice within a laminar flow hood or biosafety cabinet.
- Capability to interlock when stacked
- Used by JAX to meet International Air Transport Association (IATA) specifications
- Outside: 17.875″ long x 11.670″ wide x 7.5″ deep
- Inside floor space: 121.28 square inches
- Nested (ten containers with lids): 17.875″ long x 11.670″ wide x 36″ high
Pouch and other items shown inside crate are only there for reference. These items are not included.